Saturday, June 9, 2012

Robots

I am no robot.

I hurt too.

My feelings can get stepped on.

I can't wait to leave this town, this place.

I desire to start anew once again.

I want to leave behind everyone and not turn back.

I want a life with no drama. No regrets. No awful people.

I want to live where no one can find me, unless I choose for it to be.

I love people with my whole heart.

But I also hate ignorance with my whole heart.

How can I love anyone who is full of ignorance.

I don't think I can.

Therefore, do I love no one?

By loving no one, I can never get hurt.

By loving no one, I am never vulnerable.

By loving no one, I can leave and start fresh and not miss anyone.

By loving no one, I cannot get hurt.

Because, I'm no robot afterall.

My heart bleeds just as much as anyone else's.

I'm just better at hiding it than most people.

No comments:

Post a Comment